The Trayline 2 is suitable for washing:
- Metal/plastic trays
- Baking sheets
- Bread/cake tins
Trayline 2 features
- Tunnel dimensions can be varied from standard to suit customer requirements if necessary
- Access doors both sides on wash and rinse section with safety interlocks
- Variable speed conveyor drive via inverter
- Electric control panel and drive unit can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the machine as a no cost option to suit customer requirements
- Large wash tank capacity minimises the number of water changes
- Unnimersed filtration in all recirculating sections
- Easy access to the jet pipes and filters
- Heater and pump protection level switch if water tank wash level is low
- Tension mounted drive gearbox with auto shut off facility (if machine is loaded with damaged trays/baskets)
- Optional one person operation attachment
- CE certified and supplied with operation and maintenance manual.
Multi-Stage Conveyor Type Industrial Washer/Dryer
Oliver Douglas Trayline 2 Industrial washer is a continuous wash and rinse machine for washing boxes, crates and baskets.
Three standard sizes of conveyor type industrial washing and rinsing machines are manufactured and all of these can be fitted with additional pre-wash and drying sections.
The industrial washing machines are designed to take all types and sizes of plastic/metal trays, containers, baking sheets, bread or cake tins, bowls and utensils etc., covering a capacity ranging from 300 to 1500 trays per hour.
Custom built industrial washers are available for any capacity.
All Oliver Douglas industrial washing machines are fully automatic in operation.