Trayline 3 tray washing machine is suitable for washing:
- Metal/plastic trays
- Baking sheets
- Bread/cake tins
Trayline 3 tray washing machine specifications:
- Tunnel dimensions can be varied from standard to suit customer requirements if necessary
- Access doors both sides on wash and rinse section with safety interlocks
- Variable speed conveyor drive via inverter
- Electric control panel and drive unit can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the machine as a no cost option to suit customer requirements
- Large wash tank capacity minimises the number of water changes
- Unnimersed filtration in all recirculating sections
- Easy access to the jet pipes and filters
- Heater and pump protection level switch if water tank wash level is low
- Tension mounted drive gearbox with auto shut off facility (if machine is loaded with damaged trays/baskets)
- Optional one person operation attachment
- CE certified and supplied with operation and maintenance manual.
Multi-Stage Conveyor Type Industrial Tray Washer/Dryer
Oliver Douglas Trayline 3 Industrial tray washing machine is a continuous wash and rinse machine for washing trays, boxes, crates and baskets.
The machine is designed for economical running costs, easy operation and maintenance due to access doors at both sides with operator protection.
There is also an optional one person operation attachment