Panamatic 800 Industrial Washer
The Panamatic 800 utensil washer is suitable for washing pallets, bowls/pots, baskets/crates, trays and tubs
Panamatic 800 is suitable for washing:
Panamatic 800 features:
- Removable lower covers for easy access to the rinse tank and pump
- Alternative methods of heating all thermostatically controlled
- Available in two door configuration for pass through operation
- Electric control panel can be mounted on the roof of the machine or can be mounted on the left or right hand side of the machine as a no cost option to suit customer requirements
- The wash basket can be configured with insert racks or baskets to suit the items to be washed, maximising the machine efficiency
- Large wash tank capacity minimises the number of water changes
- Stainless steel filter mesh in the wash tank which is easily removable for cleaning
- Easy access to the jet pipes and filters, no tools required
- CE certified and supplied with operation and maintenance manual.
The Panamatic 800 utensil washer is fabricated from stainless steel. The large capacity water tank minimises water changes and thus improves efficiency.
The Panamatic 800 washer is electrically heated and thermostatically-controlled, cleaning is achieved via rotating spray arms, enabling all wash areas to be accessed.
The Panamatic also features adjustable feet making the washing machine suitable for all kinds of floorings.
Finally, the Panamatic utensil washer has ample floor clearance for cleaning under the machine.
Do you have any questions about this product? Please use the enquiry form below and we’ll be happy to help.
Please fill in your name and email address below and we will be happy to email you a brochure for this product.